Be a Census Ambassador! Come to a training and learn more about how you can help!
Action you can take now
- Share messages about the Census with your community through word of mouth, bulletins, e-news, and social media! Access our materials here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15MbaUXRZAcCazFzoQULTPq40Q9UeH2zl
Action and activities timeline for the months ahead
- February – March
- Sign-up for and attend trainings
- Get matched with an organization to conduct outreach (for those without planned activities)
- Finalize plans for census outreach with support from Census team
- March 12 – May 3 – Self-response in full swing!
- Conduct outreach and support Census taking during community canvassing and staffing Questionnaire Assistance Centers
- Track and report on your progress – Individual projects
- Attend the April Complete Count Committee meeting
- May – July
- Assist with outreach to those who have not yet completed their Census
- Provide follow-up communications
Watch the Ambassador orientation! Visit our website, www.acgov.org/census2020, to access more Census information in multiple languages including flyers, social media templates, informational videos and more!