The Action Committee meets the first Saturday, from 10 am–noon in the League Office, 500 St. Mary’s Rd., Lafayette. The committee meets monthly to discuss LWV and local issues and priorities. When appropriate, the Committee may recommend that the LWVDV Board take action on an issue, such as writing a letter, making a statement, or endorsing a local measure. For example, the Board recently sent a letter in support of an Independent Redistricting Commission in Martinez.
Consider LWVDV Support for local measures on the March 3rd Primary Ballot
- Measure T: Antioch Unified School District School Facilities Improvement District No. 2
- Measure L: Lafayette School District Parcel Tax
- Measure M: Moraga School District Parcel Tax
- Measure J: Contra Costa Transportation Authority Sales Tax—Update (LWVDV Board supports this measure)
- Measure A: Pleasant Hill Recreation & Park District Bond Measure
- Measure Y: Town of Danville Ordinance to approve the Magee Preserve project
Schools and Communities First Update
CCTV Candidate Forums: Questions for candidates
If you want to see the notes from the previous Action Committee meeting, go to the Members Only section of lwvdv.org.