There are many ways to vote in California. Find out how now:
- at your polling location on election day
- by provisional ballot
- early voting
- vote-by-mail ballot
- in the military and "overseas"
Get your ballot and polling place using Votersedge.org/ca
- Find out when your next election is.
- Find out what you will be voting on.
- Find out where you will vote.
- Information on candidates and ballot measures in local, state and national elections.
- Type in your street address and zipcode to see your personal ballot and polling place.
- An archive of past elections with results.
Easy Voter Guide Project
- User-friendly information for new and busy voters online.
- Download FREE audio and print publications on the basics of voting.
- New to voting? Learn how to register to vote.
Pros & Cons
We provide nonpartisan explanations of measures on the ballot each state wide election, including the provisions, fiscal effects, main arguments for and against, and the supporters and opponents.
Take a Friend to Vote
A League of Women Voters of the United States' brochure (in PDF) to inform about voting and to increase voter participation.
Work at the Polls
Registered voters and certain high school students may work at the polls on election day. There is also work on election night processing and counting ballots. For the hours, the amount of pay and an application, contact your County Elections Official.