The Pros & Cons is a nonpartisan explanation of state propositions, with supporting and opposing arguments. The arguments come from many sources and are not limited to those presented in the Official Voter Information Guide. The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund does not judge the merits of the arguments or guarantee their validity.
Pros & Cons Publication Options:
- Share your email with us to download our Pros & Cons PDF
- You can also view the Pros & Cons online
- NEW! Pros & Cons on the ballot measures in Spanish
Looking for local election information or more details?
- View your entire ballot and polling place using Voter's Edge
- Please VOTE November 3 and consider a donation to help more voters